Masjid and Water Well Construction
Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Whosoever builds a house (Masjid) for the pleasure of Allah, whether it be small or large, Allah builds for him a house in Paradise.”
Some of the locals in rural villages of Uganda pray their Salah in Masjids made of banana leaf structure under a tree for many years. During the rainy and windy season Salah disrupted. The people also walk up to 5km daily for fresh water.
Constructing a Masjid and providing a fresh water is the best Sadaqah Jariyah (continuous charity) as the donor will be rewarded for as long as the well supplies water and people worship there.
The bricked Masjids with capacity of 200 worshippers are built with very basic design suitable for villages.
- The construction of a Masjid and water well can take up to 10 weeks.
- Costs will vary depending on location of the Masjid and depth of water.
- Plaque names of up to 30 characters are allowed.
- Our field team will send regular updates during the project.
- Donation type: Sadaqah | Lillah